The Visa Gift card is a prepaid card that can be used at millions of U.S. locations where Visa debit cards are accepted, including retail stores, online merchants, and mail and phone orders. Because it's a prepaid card, spending is limited to the initial amount of money placed on the card by the purchaser.
- The Visa Gift card is an ideal choice for birthdays, holidays, weddings, and all your gift-giving occasions
- The recipient can use the Visa Gift card to buy what they want, when they want
- The Visa Gift card is safer than cash—it can be replaced if lost or stolen
- The Visa Gift card provides the protection and security features you've come to expect from Visa
- The Visa Gift card works at millions of places in the U.S. that accept Visa debit cards—including retail stores and online merchants—and for mail and phone orders2
- There are three designs to choose from when purchasing a Visa Gift Card.
Gift Card Specifics3
||$6.95 per card |
|Account Maintenance Fee
||$2.95 per month after 12 months of inactivity|
|Replacement Card Fee
||$5.95 per card|
||Purchase (not a Cash Advance)|
The Gift Card is available by calling our preferred vendor, MetaBank at 1-866-674-9622 or by ordering from them online. If ordering online, you will be leaving the AAA Texas website and redirected to MetaBank’s website. The Gift Card is not available at AAA Texas branches.
1The Visa Gift Cards are issued by MetaBank™ pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
2Cannot be used at ATMs. Not redeemable for cash.
3Additional terms may apply.