Rest easier with AAA insurance
For most of us, our home is more than a source of pride—it’s the largest asset we’ll purchase. AAA offers many coverage types, amounts and deductibles, all with options that can be tailored to your needs.
- Guaranteed Rebuilding Cost coverage: If your home suffers a total loss, the optional Guaranteed Rebuilding Cost endorsement pays the covered losses to rebuild your home without regard to the limit of liability—few companies offer homeowners coverage this good1
- Financial stability: An A.M. Best rating of “A+ Superior” for our affiliate insurer reflects the high level of financial strength behind the insurance we offer
- Customized protection: Special options like Personal Property Replacement Cost Coverage can be tailored just for you
- Flexibility: As an alternative to paying the full premium up front, we offer payment plan options
- Dedication: Prompt, personalized service from sales and service representatives
1Guaranteed Rebuilding Cost (GRC) coverage is an optional endorsement that pays the cost to rebuild your home without regard to the limit of liability and is offered for qualifying homes built in 1950 or later. GRC only applies to covered losses and does not provide coverage for earthquake or flood (said coverage requires a separate purchase). In certain coastal bands windstorm, hurricane and /or hail coverage are excluded and would require the purchase of separate coverage. All coverages are subject to the policy contract and any endorsement terms, exclusions, conditions, and limitations. Please refer to the policy contract and any endorsement(s) for a full description of the coverage provided.