AAA offers low rates on auto insurance
With insurance through AAA, you'll enjoy outstanding service and convenience—along with competitive rates and many other benefits.
- Financial stability
An A.M. Best rating of “A+ Superior” for our affiliate insurer reflects the high level of financial strength behind the insurance we offer.
- Personalized service
Knowledgeable, friendly, licensed insurance agents.
- Lifetime warranty on claims repair workmanship
Use a pre-approved repair shop in the Member Preferred Repairs Program and receive a lifetime warranty on claims repair workmanship for as long as you own your vehicle.2
As an alternative to paying the full premium up front, we offer payment plan options.
- Paid-in-full discount: Save five percent when you pay your annual premium in full.
Featured benefits include;
It’s a total package offered by AAA Texas: Now more coverage. More value. More peace-of-mind. Ask about AAA YourAuto when you call for your free quote.
The following features are provided at no additional cost to policyholders:
- Accident Forgiveness—Your next accident could qualify for accident forgiveness, subject to prior driving history.
- Extended Car Rental Expense Coverage—With existing coverage, this extends your rental for as long as it takes to repair your vehicle after an accident.
- Pet Coverage (up to $500)—If your dog or cat is injured in an accident with you, up to $500 in vet bills are covered.
- 12-Month Policy— Many other companies only offer a six-month policy.
The following AAA YourAuto® Optional Coverages can be purchased for an additional premium:
- Optional New Vehicle Replacement—With this upgrade, if your new vehicle is a total loss within the first full year of coverage, we will replace it.
- Optional Limited Loan/Lease Payoff (Gap Coverage)—If your vehicle is a total loss and you owe more than its value, this pays on the remaining loan or lease balance.
AAA Accident Assist4
Now AAA-insured members receive accident assistance services—with just one call. Because with insurance through AAA, you’re more than a policyholder, you’re a member. And members get more. Call 1-800-672-5246 from your accident scene.
At the scene of the accident, AAA Accident Assist:
- Sends a AAA Roadside Assistance Service Provider vehicle
- Tows your vehicle to a repair shop in our Member Preferred Repairs Program, or the repair shop of your choice
- At your request, contacts family members on your behalf
Immediately after the accident, AAA Accident Assist:
- Arranges a rental vehicle for those with rental coverage
- Completes your claim notice at your convenience
If your car is repaired at a Member Preferred Repairs Program shop, AAA Accident Assist:
- Saves you time by scheduling a repair without you having to wait for an adjuster
- Gives you a lifetime warranty on workmanship for the repair5
AAA Texas membership requires the separate payment of annual dues and an admission fee for new members.
1From a 7/1/13-6/30/14 multi-state survey of new auto insureds who switched to AAA and reported savings. $386 is the overall average savings. Each listed competitor’s savings is an average.
2Warranty applies to each specific claim repair and is non-transferable. Workmanship excludes parts and materials. Other restrictions apply.
3AAA YourAuto coverage is subject to terms, limits, exclusions and conditions. Not all will qualify for each new coverage. Optional New Vehicle Replacement and Gap endorsements require additional premium. Gap coverage shall not exceed 25% of the actual cash value at the time of total loss minus any applicable deductible. Pet coverage requires existing physical damage coverage. Lock-in your rate for 12 months as long as you don't have a mid-term policy change.
4For members with liability-only or other limited coverage with Auto Club County Mutual Insurance Company ("AAA Texas") or a AAA Texas affiliate insurer (collectively "Texas County Mutual") , roadside assistance after an accident is provided under your membership (not your insurance policy), and is subject to membership restrictions. Repairs, rentals and other benefits are subject to policy coverages and limits.
5Warranty excludes parts and materials, is non-transferable, and does not apply to those with liability-only or other limited coverages. Other restrictions apply.
AAA Insurance is provided to qualified AAA Texas members by Auto Club County Mutual Insurance Company for AAA YourAuto and by Auto Club Indemnity Company for home/condo/renters and watercraft. Life Insurance underwritten and annuities provided by AAA Life Insurance Company, Livonia, MI. Each listed insurer has sole financial responsibility for its own products.