Mobile battery testing and replacement service to get you back on the road.
The AAA Battery Service technician utilizes state-of-the-art technology to accurately diagnose your battery-related problems at your convenience. AAA Battery Service provides:
- On-scene testing and convenient, quick installation of a new battery1
- A high-quality AAA battery
- A nationwide limited warranty with a three-year free replacement period available throughout the United States and Canada
- A free Roadside Assistance call with the purchase of a AAA battery
- Safe disposal of your old battery
For assistance, log into My Account or visit Roadside Assistance or call 1-800-AAA-HELP.
Why do batteries fail?
The life expectancy of the average vehicle battery is three to four years. Key factors that affect a battery’s performance are age, vibration, poor maintenance and extreme temperature.
Some of the potential symptoms of a failing battery are:
- The motor turns over slowly when starting the vehicle
- Clicking noises when turning the key or the interior lights start to dim
However, it is more difficult to identify symptoms of failing batteries in today’s automobile. The best way to determine if your battery is failing is to have the battery and charging system tested by a trained technician.
AAA Battery Service is provided by independent providers and is only available in select areas during select hours. Batteries and battery warranties are provided by independent suppliers. Batteries are available for most makes and models. Battery prices vary depending on vehicle make and model. Copies of the warranties are available for inspection from the technician at any time upon request. Membership Roadside Assistance terms and conditions apply. See the Member Guide for details.
1The diagnostics test is free during your four free Roadside Assistance calls per membership year.