Mobile battery testing and replacement service to get you back on the road.
The AAA Battery Service technician utilizes state-of-the-art technology to accurately diagnose your battery-related problems at your convenience. AAA Battery Service provides:
- On-scene testing and convenient, quick installation of a new battery1
- A high-quality AAA battery
- A nationwide limited warranty with a three-year free replacement period available throughout the United States and Canada
- A free Roadside Assistance call with the purchase of a AAA battery
- Safe disposal of your old battery
For assistance, log in to visit Roadside Assistance or call 1-800-AAA-HELP.
Free Battery Test—Now through December 31st, 2014 AAA Members qualify for a free battery test.2 Call 1-877-516-0528 today to take advantage of this free benefit.
AAA Batteries available at select facilities
The same great batteries available from the AAA Mobile Battery Service are now featured at select AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities. With the purchase of a AAA Battery, you receive:
- A high-quality AAA Battery that meets or exceeds your vehicle manufacturer’s specifications
- A six-year limited warranty with a three-year free replacement period
- Safe disposal and recycling of your old battery
AAA members enjoy these additional benefits:
- Free testing of the battery, starting, and charging systems
- AAA Battery installation included at no additional charge
- Free battery charging and retesting
- AAA mobile warranty service that comes to you, available throughout the U.S. and Canada2
FIND A PARTICIPATING FACILITY
Why do batteries fail?
The life expectancy of the average vehicle battery is three to four years. Key factors that affect a battery’s performance are age, vibration, poor maintenance and extreme temperature.
Some of the potential symptoms of a failing battery are:
- The motor turns over slowly when starting the vehicle
- Clicking noises when turning the key or the interior lights start to dim
However, it is more difficult to identify symptoms of failing batteries in today’s automobile. The best way to determine if your battery is failing is to have the battery and charging system tested by a trained technician.
Or call 877-516-0528
AAA Battery Service is provided by independent providers and is only available in select areas during select hours. Batteries and battery warranties are provided by independent suppliers. Batteries are available for most makes and models. Battery prices vary depending on vehicle make and model. Copies of the warranties are available for inspection from the technician at any time upon request. Membership Roadside Assistance terms and conditions apply. See the Member Guide for details.
1The diagnostics test is free during your four free Roadside Assistance calls per membership year.
2The diagnostics test is at no additional charge and will not count against your four free Roadside Assistance service calls per membership year, subject to offer terms. Offer expires 12/31/14 and not valid if the service call is combined with other non-battery-related services or outside the state of Texas. Valid AAA Texas membership card must be presented to provider at time of service. Limit of one free battery test per member during the offer period. Cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. Offer subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.