Online Defensive Driving Course
If you have received a ticket for a moving violation and have not taken a defensive driving course in the past 12 months, this course (Texas Defensive Driving Course Ticket Dismissal) satisfies the court requirement for ticket dismissal. This course is a great option for anyone who would like the convenience of taking the driver improvement course online. It is a quick, easy and convenient alternate to a classroom program.
- Approved by the Texas Education Agency (CP225, SP225)
- There is no time limit, you work at your own pace
- Log in and off as many times as you like
- The course is available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Free re-takes on final exam (up to three)
- Free same day certificate processing
- Available in Spanish
- Free 24-hour live customer service if you have questions or concerns
- Course includes the entire program and the completion certificate
Texas Defensive Driving course (Insurance Discount) also available:
You may qualify for a Driver Improvement discount on your auto insurance when you insure through AAA Texas. Request a free quote online and see how much you can save! You can also call us toll-free at 1-866-568-4222.
Texas state law requires that all students taking an online course appear in-person to take the final exam. This can be done in testing centers at no additional cost; locations will be identified when you register.
By clicking the course links above, you will leave the AAA Texas web site and enter the I Drive Safely web site. You may click back to the AAA Texas web site at any time. AAA Texas does not provide and is not responsible for the I DRIVE SAFELY® web site or its contents or services. The AAA Texas privacy policies do not apply to the I DRIVE SAFELY® web site. I DRIVE SAFELY® is an independent business, and has its own privacy policies and other disclosures. Please review the I DRIVE SAFELY® privacy policies and other disclosures.