Looking for a new car is hassle free with help from AAA
The first step of car shopping is learning what’s out there.
- Build Your Car: Get pricing reports to see invoice and MSRP values, optional equipment, and incentives for the car you want
- Side-by-Side Comparisons: Get detailed information on any new car—pricing, cost of ownership, safety, recalls, standard features, options, warranty, fuel economy, and specifications
- Trade-in Values: How much is your current car worth? Find out your car's trade-in and private-party values
- Top 10 Cars: Check our list of the top 10 researched cars, which includes hybrids, luxury vehicles, and more
- Leasing vs. Buying: Trying to decide which is right for you? Read this before you sign on the dotted line
- Contact a Dealer: Complete a simple online form and we'll refer you to a participating dealer where you will receive a great, no hassle price1
1Not all dealers participate in the used vehicle program. Recommended dealerships are not available for all makes and models and in all areas. Limited supply and special edition vehicles may be excluded. Other restrictions may apply. See dealer for details.